So, you ask…
How do I know whether coaching is right for me?
How do I know whether I’m right for coaching?
Here are some hints:
* Even though some areas of your life may be going well, there’s still something in you that’s itching to find its place.
* You’re ready to make a real commitment to improving the quality of your life.
* You are honest with yourself. Or at least you’re willing to consider it.
* You accept full responsibility for everything that is, has been, and will ever be in your life. (Without this basic tenet, essentially, you’re not coachable. If it gave you a jolt, read it again.)
* You’re prepared to have any part of you that may need a new approach to be challenged openly.
* You’re willing to open up to new ways of describing and approaching any part of life that may require it.
* You understand that you are not your parts, but a much more powerful force that can transform any and all of them.
* You know “someone” (who’s more messed up than you) that you’d like to recommend – which means that you recognize the benefits of a coach but have not yet looked inside to see how it can also apply to someone as cool as you.
If several of these resonate with who you are right now, you’re already primed as a coaching candidate.
If you want more information about how to start coaching with me, contact me here. I’ll answer any questions you may have about me, my approach, and how I can help you improve your life.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If your curiosity has led you this far, email me.
Thank you for visiting this blog. Feel free to leave any comments or questions.
Carli Bauzá Feliciano